9.02.2010

the move & the visit

an amazing person told me, no matter how far away i go.. no matter what beautiful place i move to, no matter who i leave behind.... i am still taking myself with me.

wise words & long conversations full of bittersweetness.... always teaching me to confront my issues with love & faith. leave fear behind. recognizing that what i have been through has brought me to where i am today mentally. my life needed those trials, those hardships, those losses. accepting change. welcoming it with open arms.

......as hard as that may be. I cant keep running.


always reminded...
i am saved by grace forever & fully.
i am love and i am the light that i am seeking!


we were all born with love, fear was learned throughout our lifetimes.

let go.

i am so blessed to have my once selfish & negative mind.. transformed into passionate, limitless, love, positivity, and faithfulness. so many thank yous i owe you for years & years of true growth & insight that i never knew until you. every day i thank you, but minutes later you begin to teach me more.

No comments: